Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anziano Lacey in Italia!

Sono in Italia!

Well, I made it! I am currently at the Roma Villa mission home which is huge and prestigious. I guess Mussolini built it for his daughter back in the day, now the Church owns it. 

It is sorta unreal that I'm here, and I don't think it hasn't quite sunk in yet, especially because I didn't sleep on any of the flights, so I've been up for about 32 hours. Insane!!! I am getting delusional... 

I love Italy so far! I haven't seen much, but I drove on some freeways, we went to the temple site (they are pouring cement for the foundations) and then went to one of the chapels in Rome. I love my mission president and his wife! They are awesome!

Well, I got my first area... Drum roll please!!!

I am serving in Olbia on Sardegna! That really pretty island we were looking at. I'm so excited! It's about a 9 hour boat ride, all night long and I leave tomorrow night. They have rooms on the boat to sleep though. 

My address is:
Anziano Clay Lacey
Via Matilde Serao, 33
07026 Olbia, Italia

I'm so stoked! Well I don't have much time, but I love you all! It was amazing talking to you all! I love you Dad, I love you Mom, I love you Morgan, I love you Brooke, I love you Heather, and I love you Greg. Take care!!! I can't wait to hear from you soon! 

-Anziano Clay Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment